The NORIA-O project is a data model for IT networks, events and operations information.
The ontology is developed using web technologies (e.g. RDF, OWL, SKOS) and is intended as a structure for realizing an IT Service Management (ITSM) Knowledge Graph (KG) for Anomaly Detection (AD) and Risk Management applications.
The model has been developed in collaboration with operational teams, and in connection with third parties linked vocabularies.
Alignment with third parties vocabularies is implemented on a per class or per property basis when relevant (e.g. with `rdfs:subClassOf`, `owl:equivalentClass`).
Directions for direct instanciation of these vocabularies are provided for cases where implementing a class/property alignment is redundant.
Alignment holds for the following vocabulary releases:
- [BBO](https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-02365012/) 1.0.0
- [BOT](https://w3id.org/bot/) 0.3.2
- [DevOps-Infra](https://oeg-upm.github.io/devops-infra/) 1.0.0
- [FOLIO](https://github.com/IBCNServices/Folio-Ontology) 1.0.0
- [ORG](https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-org/) 0.8
- [PEP](https://w3id.org/pep/) 1.1
- [SEAS](https://w3id.org/seas/) 1.1
- [SLOGERT](https://sepses.ifs.tuwien.ac.at/ns/log/index-en.html) 1.1.0
- [UCO](https://github.com/ucoProject/uco) Release-0.8.0 @en